Universal Insurance Holdings Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
Fort Lauderdale, Fla., October 13, 2021 – Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: UVE) will issue a press release reporting its third quarter results after the close of trading on the NYSE on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The company will host a conference call on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its third quarter 2021 financial results.
Conference Call and Webcast
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- U.S Dial-in Number: (855) 752-6647
- International: (503) 343-6667
- Participant code: 3793583
- Listen to live webcast: UniversalInsuranceHoldings.com
- Replay of the call will be available on the UVE website and by phone at (855) 859-2056 or internationally at (404) 537-3406 using the participant code: 3793583 through November 12, 2021
About Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE) is a holding company offering property and casualty insurance and value-added insurance services. We develop, market, and write insurance products for consumers predominantly in the personal residential homeowners lines of business and perform substantially all other insurance-related services for our primary insurance entities, including risk management, claims management and distribution. We sell insurance products through both our appointed independent agents and through our direct online distribution channels in the United States across 19 states (primarily Florida). Learn more at UniversalInsuranceHoldings.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Rob Luther, 954-958-1200 ext. 6750
VP, Corporate Development, Strategy & IR
Media Relations Contact:
Andy Brimmer / Mahmoud Siddig, 212-355-4449
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher