Universal Insurance Holdings Announces First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
Fort Lauderdale, Fla., April 11, 2019 – Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: UVE) will issue a press release reporting its first quarter results after the close of trading on the NYSE on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. The company will host a conference call on Thursday, April 25, 2019, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its first quarter 2019 financial results.
Conference Call and Webcast
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- U.S Dial-in Number: (855) 752-6647
- International: (503) 343-6667
- Participant code: 8857016
- Listen to live webcast and view presentation: Universalinsuranceholdings.com
- Replay of the call will be available on the UVE website and by phone at (855) 859-2056 or internationally at (404) 537-3406 using the participant code: 8857016 through May 9, 2019
About Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE) is a holding company offering property and casualty insurance and value-added insurance services. We develop, market, and write insurance products for consumers predominantly in the personal residential homeowners lines of business and perform substantially all other insurance-related services for our primary insurance entities, including risk management, claims management and distribution. We sell insurance products through both our appointed independent agents and through our direct online distribution channels in the United States across 18 states (primarily Florida). Learn more at Universalinsuranceholdings.com.